The docs say i can get SSH details by going to Dedicated > VPS : https://docs.ovh.com/gb/en/vps/getting-started-vps/
> Once you have logged in to your Control Panel, you simply need to read the information about your VPS, go to the Dedicated section, then to VPS in the left-hand column. In this section, you will see everything about your VPS: general information in the middle, the operations you can perform listed as buttons on the right-hand side of the screen, and options at the very bottom.
But this is missing.
How do I access the VPS I just purchased?
Hello,
To login to your VPS, login to the OVH Control Panel, and go to the Cloud tab at the top of the page, then on the side bar you will see servers, thats where the VPS you've purchased should appear.
Regards
Hi @LewisF,
VPS Control panel has been updated a few weeks ago. I have to update all screenshots, should be done in a few days.
You can find your VPS in Cloud section now:
!|473x298
François
Hi @Francois,
How did you manage to open "Servers" list?
I clicked on it million times and tried different browser and I can't expand it.
I've facing the exact same problem as MostafaF. No chance to restart a crashed server for nearly two days now. Who the hell is placing such an untested, miserable, bloated JavaScipt crap online as web management tool?
The OVH web developers should clearly taking a look at scaleway.com in order to find out what it means to have a proper, fast, slender JavaScript based web interface.